Ayurveda, a five thousand year old science and system of medicine marks the centre of our mission of serving our patients to the best of our abilities. We aspire not only to treat the medical condition of our patients through Ayurveda but also to educate them about this ancient knowledge of medicine. Therefore, we desire to be instrumental in bringing about over-all change and improvement in the general health and wellness of our patients. The team of certified doctors and healthcare professionals we possess is committed in offering traditional Ayurvedic treatment at the clinic or at the patient’s own place, as per the patient’s own convenience. Our mission is to endow our patients with a disease-free and healthy lifestyle through time-tested Ayurvedic remedies and treatments.
Our vision is to revolutionize the modern day health care practices with the knowledge and application of Ayurveda. Thereby, providing our patients with safe, natural, inexpensive Ayurvedic treatments which are totally free from any kind of side-effects. Gradually, mankind is moving away from Nature and a lifestyle based on herbal and natural Ayurvedic practices only can bring it back! In today’s times, all age groups of people run a high risk of acquiring/ developing incurable diseases due to stress, unhealthy eating habits, bad environmental conditions and superficial medical treatments which harm the body more than they cure any disease! The answer to all these modern day ailments lays deep down in the ancient Ayurvedic texts. We seek to conduct a thorough research of this treasure of medical knowledge called Ayurveda. Our vision is also to use the best organic and herbal compounds prescribed in Ayurveda, in our medical treatments. The fact that many patients from western countries are now opting for Ayurvedic treatments itself bears witness that there is something deficient in the modern day medical science. Someday, we visualize to replace that deficiency completely with an efficient, ultimate, long-lasting and natural alternative known as Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is not only the science of medicine but even a science of life in some ways. Apart from dealing with a specific medical disorder Ayurveda deals with the over-all well- being of the patient itself. All aspects of human lifestyle such as diet, exercise and sleep are scrutinized with precision under Ayurvedic study of medicine. All of this knowledge contributes to the larger goal of enabling a person to live a perfect and healthy life. According to Ayurveda, food goes stale 48 minutes after it’s prepared and one should avoid eating it after that long! It also tells you to have small and frequent meals about every two hours and to avoid the intake of water immediately after a meal. Lifestyle diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, Arthritis, atherosclerosis, asthma, some kinds of cancer, chronic liver disease or cirrhosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, chronic renal failure, osteoporosis, stroke, depression and obesity can be corrected through the small yet valuable lifestyle changes prescribed in Ayurveda.
- Patients from any part of India or the world can contact us through Online consultation irrespective of the distance in time and location.
- Along with Online consultation, we also respond to the queries and issues of our patients with Real-Time Response to provide ultimate patient satisfaction and assurance.
- Personal attention by doctors is one of the things patients are often deprived of! So, our health care professionals attend each patient individually and separately.
- Our specialty lies in preparing herbal medicine composition according to the existing condition of each and every patient individually. We believe that something which is fruitful for one person may not be so for others, therefore we work on each patient individually to get the desired results.
- Good medical treatment requires a constant reviewing of the patient’s condition and also of the course of medicines. Therefore, we keep a check on the patient’s reports and take Regular health updates from them.
- We also advise our patients on issues of Diet, Lifestyle and Exercise for their all-around health and well-being.