Heart blockage is a tough medical condition in which blood flow in the Heart arteries is compromised( due to plaques/clots). In this situation Heart muscles gets affected & the damage done is irreversible, The few symptoms of heart blockage are pain in chest, breathlessness, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, Slow and irregular heartbeat and in severe cases heart failure associated with this health issue. Ayurvedic medicine/treatment for heart blockage is one of the best treatments accepted worldwide.
Nowadays, As people have already tried stunting & bypass surgeries & have found the Allopathic cure is not significant & they are reluctant to go for surgeries They have started with natural herbal treatment for Heart blockages. & itI think it is an intelligent idea not to go for any surgery when Ayurvedic treatment for heart blockages can cure this efficiently. The point is how successful and uneventful this treatment is? We at advance Ayurveda have developed such methods & treatment techniques that the treatment is smooth & patient’s condition & blockages are cured with in 3-6 months of treatments. More openly the side effects exhibited by Allopathic Medicine are more adverse & people are looking for alternatives, You think what is best, having a Chemical for a ailment? or a Herbal Tablet or a decoction of herbs.
We will be discussing many herbs which have been used in Ayurvedic treatment for heart blockages by us.
If any patient wants to discuss his medical condition with us please contact us or post your comments here.
Pushkarmool – The Ultimate Remedy for Ayurvedic treatment for Heart Blockages
- Pushkarmool, one of the most powerful herbs, which is helpful in clearing heart blockages. Its description is available in most Ayurvedic texts. Known botanically as Inula racemosa, Pushkarmool is bitter and pungent in taste and pungent in post digestive effect. Member of Asteraceae or Compositae Family, Pushkarmool is hot in potency. It is well known herb which can pacify vata and kapha dosha, According to Ayurveda pushkarmool is light in effect and unctuous and sharp or tikshna in its attributes that’s why it is used in Ayurvedic treatment for heart blockage for clearing and scraping blockages.
- Classic categorization of pushkarmool puts these drugs used for hiccup and asthma. Pushkarmool is also used in backaches.
- Classically Pushkarmool is used externally and internally as well. As it has antiseptic properties, roots of Pushkarmool are used in healing of the wounds and ulcers. It’s roots are used in inflammatory conditions of lungs (Pleursy). It also possess antibacterial and antifungal activity. When used internally its powder(churan) helps in promoting appetite and cures indigestion. Ayurvedic treatment for asthma uses Pushkarmool for Chronic Coughs, hiccups and bronchial asthma. Its powder(churan) when engulfed with honey is beneficial in curing Broncho-spasms.
- According to Ayurveda It helps to eleviate the fevers of kapha and vata origins. It helps to re-open the blocked channels and digest the undigested food. Its root has anti inflammatory properties and helps to cure edema. Chewing the roots of cures clears voice hoarseness. When there is painful and scanty menstruation use of Pushkarmool gives good results as it helps to regulate the menstruation flow. Pushkarmool helps to promote sexual power in males. Pushkarmool helps to check metal fatigue and strengthen the nervous system. Pushkarmool helps to check cardiac asthma and is a boon in breathlessness. Pushkarmool is also helpful in obesity as it helps to get rid of extra fats in the body. In case of anemia use of Pushkarmool gives good results.
- Research has proven its hypoglycemic like activity. Also pushkarmool exhibit Anti Hypertensive action. Research also have proven Pushkarmool ‘s antibacterial & anti-fungal activities. Research proves anti-platelet aggregation like Asprin effect of Pushkarmool.