Ayurvedic Treatment for Heart blockage
Treatment for heart problems in Ayurveda is done through herbs which are scientifically proven to do so. These herbs have been well researched and documented by CCRAS, Delhi.
Ayurvedic Specialists prescribe some basic principles for maintaining positive health. Ayurveda also lays stress on preventive measures for cardiac problems. They put emphasis on:
- Achaar – normal conduct
- Ahaar – diet
- Vyayaam – physical exercise
- Yoga – yoga asanas and Pranayam
According to Ayurveda, the heart is one of the three main marmas (vital organs). Different types of srotas (channels) are responsible for the movement and circulation of various elements like dhatus (tissues), energy, wastes and prana (life air). Prana vaha srotas, responsible for the flow of prana in the body, is the important one. The heart is the root of prana vaha srotas. All the main blood vessels originate from the heart. It is also related to ojas (vital fluid), which sustains the consciousness or soul and keeps the person alive. Modern science too emphasizes the importance of the heart. Ayurvedic Treatment for heart blockage offered by us is 100% result oriented program which cures this ailement in 3-6 months.
Heart health is also governed by three sub-doshas: Sadhaka Pitta (emotional balance), Avalambaka Kapha (stability and strength) and Vyana Vata (blood flow and beat) which is present everywhere in the body but has its seat in the heart.
According to Ayurveda every patient has different kind of Prakruti & accordingly the treatment for the patient is determined. So, we formulate different kind of herbal medicines after keeping in mind the nadi, the physical condition & medical reports of the patient. Our medicinal herbs are self grown, handpicked, purified & formulated to the extent that it gives desired results to the patients.
Treatment for Angina
According to Ayurveda vitiated Vata means pain, so angina pain is considered to be of Vata origin. Vata vitiates from undigested food (ama), dhatu kshaya & obstruction in natural urges. So, the treatment depends on these factors only. Whenever you feel Angina like pain you have to follow whatever your physician says.
Each patient has different prakruti, different vitiated Vata, so how can treatment be the same for all patients. We prepare our own Ayurvedic medicine for Heart disease which you can get only after filling our assessment form located at home page and proper consultation with our doctors. This Ayurvedic medicine alleviates angina & all other possible reasons for heart problems. There are a lot of Ayurvedic herbs which help to treat heart disease/ischemic heart as it increases blood circulation to heart muscles. This Ayurvedic medicine also happens to clear up all plaques as well.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Heart Blockage
There are various treatment for heart blockages in modern world but Ayurvedic heart blockages treatment has its own significance as it requires no surgery. In some cases, acquired heart block may go away if the factor causing it is treated or resolved. For example, heart block that occurs after a heart attack or surgery may go away during recovery. Also, if a medicine is causing heart block, the disorder may go away if the medicine is stopped or the dosage is lowered. Always talk with your doctor before you change the way you take your medicines.
Ayurvedic treatment for heart blockages basically believes in taking proper care of your heart by following adequate diet and lifestyle.
Surgery immobilize a person for at least 2 months. We at AAPRC offer Ayurvedic treatment for cardiac problems specifically for 2 months, during which patient has to follow our lifestyle changes & treatments blindly, only then tremendous results come.
Taking care of your heart
According to Ayurveda, undigested food ama is the main cause for all heart disease. Therefore we should eat 1/3rd of what we can actually eat, i.e. if we have appetite of 3 chapatis we should eat only 1.
- Eat light food especially at dinner. Chillies, acidic food, fried food should be taken in small quantities.
- Nowadays whatever we have contains chemical preservatives & additives so detoxification of our body is an essential part. Detoxify your body at least once a year.
- Red meat/non-vegetarian food should be avoided if you have a sedentary lifestyle. It takes a lot of time to digest these kind of high proteins and also create toxins in the stomach so should be taken in less quantity. Be vegetarian if possible.
- Avoid maida, white flour products as it also gives rise to heart problems.
- Avoid butter as it contains unsaturated fatty oils which increase bad cholesterol. Desi ghee as a part of traditional cooking is encouraged in Ayurveda as it is required for the normal functioning of the intestines. 5gms desi ghee in a whole day is enough for a normal functioning of intestines.
- Seasonal fruits & vegetables should be encouraged & processed foods should be strictly avoided. Buttermilk/chach is encouraged in Ayurvedic diets.
- Eat Sugar in moderate quantities or should be replaced with honey or jaggery(gud).
- We have already discussed about the satavic mann i.e. Relaxation & contentment of mind that is required for a healthy heart. Practice Yoga & pranayama (breathing techniques) which are meant for longevity of life daily. Do meditation along with for at least half an hour to keep your mind in satavic state.
- Rejuvenating Panchakarma like Oleation therapy (head massage)/ Shirodhara would be beneficial if you are into stressful work or routine.
- Ayurveda strictly says no to alcohol & cigarette smoking as they both are not good for heart.
- Ayurvedic practitioners believe that drinking water kept in a copper vessel over night helps to prevent arteriosclerosis.
- To reverse an existing condition, use anti-inflammatory herbs like turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary, parsley, cloves and oregano.
- All the causes of heart diseases like obesity should be seriously taken care of. Lose weight so as to have a healthy heart. Regular exercise, yoga helps a lot.
We give Ayurvedic medicine for heart blockages which is steroid free, researched, well documented & proven to be beneficial in over hundreds of cases of heart problems worldwide.
Few herbs which is used in Ayurvedic Treatment for Heart Blockage are
- Arjuna, Terminalia Arjuna- This is a renowned herb which give strength to heart muscles. research endeavors Arjuna’s Long term use will strengthen Heart Muscles. It regularizes blood circulation to heart muscles & lowers infarction risk. Arjuna bark is used in our capsules.
- Pushkarmool- This herb has been researched that it has anti-platelet aggregation effects. This herb also have plaques dissolving effect.
- Gugglu- Commiphora wightii- gugglulipids present in commiphora wightii have a property to reduce Cholesterol. They have been used in Ayurvedic treatment for heart blockage since ages. We at ayurveda24 have been using guggul extract 750 mg in our capsule which gives a dose compliance to our patient. The Ayurvedic Treatment for heart blockage depends upon the percent of blockage in a Artery. Generally we take patients who have lesser then 90% of the blockage. Please whatsapp your reports at +918699017567 to get faster opinion from our specialists. Get consultation with our specialists within 12 working hours.