Yograj Guggul is a classical formulation designed to pacify vata in the human body & is widely used in ayurvedic treatment for pain. If someone feels cracking or popping sound of the joints, spasms, tics or tremors then it suggest presence of vata dosha in the joints and muscles. This condition slowly may aggravate & lead to serious conditions like rheumatism and arthritis. For both of these disorders Yograj guggul is prescribed since ages. In arthritis where your joints feel cold to the touch but not necessarily swollen, they may be dry and painful, especially upon movement in this condition also vata is aggravated and yograj guggul is helpful. Yograj Guggul is a unique combination of detoxifying herbs which includes Triphala, Chitrak and Vidanga that work with guggul to pacify excess vata from the joints as well as from the nerves and muscles. It works as a rejuvenative supplement and supportive therapy in ayurveda for a wide variety of diseases.
- It is used in symptoms related to digestive system. It works in diseases occurring due to vitiated vata and kapha.
- It has carminative and digestive stimulant properties.
- Reduces Constipation
- Helps to regain appetite
- Reduces the symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Reduces the formation of gas
- Helps to cure indigestion
- Reduces the effects of bloating
- It is advised in few cases with Shankh vati & Livcure Forte DS capsules.
Muscles, Bones & Joints
- This unique formulation helps to improve circulation of blood, clears obstructions, have detoxification action on body, balances kapha & Vata Dosha and give relief in pain, stiffness and swelling. It works on ‘Ama rasa’(sticky toxins) or indigested food. It helps to remove toxins which can lead to obesity, joint pain, arthritic conditions, muscle aches, and rheumatism. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, muscle relaxant properties. It is specially consumed in gout, gouty arthritis, cervical spondylitis, back ache, Muscle -Joint stiffness & muscle spasm. It is excellent medicine for dry type of arthritis with degeneration of the joints due to excess Vata and deficiency of shlesaka kapha preventing the nourishment of the synovial fluid.
- It gives relief in fibromyalgia, pain, lumbago, cracking, coldness / dryness of joints, inflammation, deformation and numbness in rheumatoid arthritis, repetitive strain injury, multiple sclerosis, carpal tunnel syndrome and sciatica, spasms, neuralgia, tingling sensations, tremors, painful periods, and pains. One of the best supplements for ayurvedic treatment for pain disorders.
- It can be taken with Sighnad Guggul, Aviajmod Powder for best results.
It is used in respiratory problems.
- It reduces effects of productive cough.
- It helps to cure Asthma if taken with Shwasa kalpa, Laxmi Vilas Ras & Caracuma.
Nerve & Brain
It is used to control diseases of neuromuscular system. It has rejuvenative and strengthening effect on the skeletal and neuromuscular systems of our body.
- It reduces the effects of epilepsy.
- It also helps to cure effects of depression if given with Ashwagandha & Brahmi Caps.
- It reduces effects of Sciatica if given with Ashwagandha Capsules.
- It is taken with Brahmi, Vacha & Narvitone Capsules for nervous system disorders.
Heart & Blood
- It reduces high Cholesterol levels due to presence of guggul.
- It can be taken with Swaran Vasant Malti Ras.
Effects on Tridoshas- It balances vata and kapha.
Plumbago zeylanica (Chitraka) – 1 part
Piper longum (Pippalimoola) ––1part
Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani) – 1 part
Karavi – Piper chaba – 1part
Trachyspermum roxburghianum (Ajamoda) – 1 part
Cumin seed (Jeeraka) – 1 part
Cedrus deodara (Suradaru) – 1part
Piper cubeba (Chavya) – 1 part
Cardamom (Ela) – 1 part
Rock salt (Saindhava Lavana) – 1part
Saussurea lappa (Kushta) – 1part
Pluchea lanceolata (Rasna) – 1part
Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) – 1part
Coriander (Dhanyaka) – 1part
Triphala – Terminalia chebula( Haritaki), Terminalia bellirica (Vibhitaki) , Emblica officinalis (Amalaki) – 13 parts each
Cyperus rotundus (Musta) – 1part
Trikatu – 1part
Cinnamon (Twak) – 1part
Vetiveria zizanioides (Usheera) – 1part
Hordeum vulgare (yavagraja) – 1part
Abbies webbiana (Taleesapatra) – 1part
Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Patra) – 1part
Purified Commiphora mukul (Guggul)– 60 parts
Doses- One to two tablets twice a day with warm water.