SAMEER PANAG RASA
Sameer Pannag Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of chronic diseases, joint disorders, etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Sameer Pannag Ras ingredients:
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 10 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Green Vitriole – 10 g
Malla – Puirified Arsenic Oxide – 10 g
Shuddha Haratala – Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide) – 10 g
Manashila – Purified Realgar – Arsenic Di Sulphide – 10 g
It is prepared with a special Kupipakwa technique.
Sameer Pannag Ras Benefits:
- It is used to chronic and complicated diseases, joint diseases with stiffness, fever, Asthma, Bronchitis, cold and cough.
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of paralysis since ages. This compound if used judicially by any practitioner in any kind of paralysis can treat the patient fully.
- It also normalizes BP & also cures paralysis.
- It is very useful in treating tendons & connecting ligaments weakness.
- If there is a cough deposition in lungs & if the lungs are damaged & weak & if lungs are not doing work properly then also this medicine is very useful.
- It is used with Praval Pisthi & loha bhasam in asthma & lung dysfunctoning & damage.
- It is very useful medicine in allergic rhinitis, cough cold(pain ful cough specially).
- Breathing disorders- it is very useful medicine chronic cough or whooping cough & breathing difficulties as well.
- Very much useful medicine of vomits & loose motions.
- It is a very useful medicine for heart burn and acidity as well.
- Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha
Sameerapannaga Rasa dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey or warm water.
- Precautions while using Sameerapannag Ras.
- This Alternative medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- It is advised not to use self medication with these medicines.
- It is restricted in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Please take the prescribed dosage, Over-dosage cause poisonous side effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.