Swayambhuva Guggul (Svayambhuva Guggul) is the highly recommended Ayurvedic medicine in many skin diseases including vitiligo, leucoderma, weeping eczema, pruritus, skin abscess, fistula, anemia and gout. Its role also includes reduction in itching, abnormal fluid secretions (weeping skin), and pus formation. It clears skin infections and restores the natural color of the skin.
Effect on Tridosha
Balances Vata and Kapha Dosha
- Depurative (purify blood)
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier) – digestive action on ‘Ama’ and helps to reduce AMA formation
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
As it has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory action, it is effective in the management of several skin problems including acne, infections, psoriasis, and eczema. It prevents the formation of pus in the skin.
- Supports the healing of wounds, ulcers, skin lesions and sores.
- Prevents the diabetic complications associated with skin such as non-healing wounds, and carbuncles.
- Acts as a detoxifier and purifies the blood, thus allowing the body to get rid of the accumulated toxins.
- Provides nourishment to the skin.
- Reduces blemishes on the skin by cleansing the blood.
- Helps to fade the dark circles under the eyes.
- Helps to prevent effects of aging like lax and loose skin and reduce the wrinkles.
- Treats dark spots, premature graying of hair as well.
- It is useful ingredient in the Ayurvedic treatment for leucoderma that causes the development of hypo pigmented patches on the skin.
- Provides a normal skin color by boosting the production of melanin pigment.
Swayambhuva guggul is beneficial in treating diabetic foot. It heals the wound and reduces the formation of pus. Its role has been identified in treating diabetic ulcers also. It is used to control diabetes as well.
It can be taken with Triphala guggul for better results.
It is used in ascites and initial stage of anaemia.
It can be taken with Livcure Forte DS
Why Ayurveda24 Swayambhuva Guggul?
High quality herbs used
We will soon witness the day where Modern Medicine and Herbs (opposite fields of medicine) will work together for the Treatment and Benefit of the human.
CALL US FOR FREE CONSULTATION
WE PUT LIFE INTO LIFE