Aarogyavardhani Vati – 60 tablet
Each 100 gms Contains
|Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutki)||55 gm|
|Shuddha Guggulu||10 gm|
|Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak)||10 gm|
|Shilajit (purified asphaltum)||7.5 gm|
|Emblica officinalis (Amla, Indian Gooseberry)||5 gm|
|Terminalia bellirica (Bibhitaki)||5 gm|
|Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)||5 gm|
|Parad Purified (Shuddha Parad)||0.5 gm|
|Purified Sulfur (Shuddha Gandhak)||0.5 gm|
|Loha Bhasma (Lauh Bhasma)||0.5gm|
|Abhrak Bhasma||0.5 gm|
|Tamra Bhasma||0.5 gm|
Aarogyavardhani Vati is an Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver, this is an herbal supplement in the form of a tablet (as the name indicates, vati means tablet) that can improve the overall health of our body & helps to increase immunity against many diseases. It is a Sanskrit word made up of two – “Arogya” means health(disease-free) and “Vardhini” means improving. The conjucation of these two words means improving health or Arogya- vardhini in Sanskrit. It balances all the three vital energies in the body namely Vata, Pitta & Kapha well known as tri-doshas. Aarogyavardhani Vati is also useful in treating a broad range of acute illnesses and diseases. It helps to increase your appetite and also treats problems like indigestion and irregular bowels.
Aarogyavardhani Vati (also known as Arogyavardhini Gutika Rasa) is an ayurvedic herbal mineral formulation. It is very effective Ayurvedic medicine for liver diseases, heart, stomach, intestines, gall bladder, skin & spleen. Aarogyavardhani Vati mainly works on your digestive system. Ayurvedic mythology suggests that a proper digestive system can help you to achieve good health. If the digestive system is impaired it can lead to various diseases in the body. Impaired digestion may lead to malabsorption and it may produce toxins in the body, which ultimately happens to create diseases in your body. The most important factor is the constipation. Constipation again is the reason for many disorders in your body.
Aarogyavardhani Vati works on both factors- improving digestion and corrects constipation due to the presence of kutki as a major ingredient. Aarogyavardhini Vati possesses broadspectrum antibacterial properties, also it has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. Due to these actions, it is one of the best ayurvedic medicines for liver disorders whether the etiology is (infective or alcoholic liver diseases). However, it may not work alone, so the following herbs can help to potentiate its action in liver diseases. These herbs should be used as adjuvants or supportive remedies in liver diseases.
Benefits Liver Disorders & Hepatitis
Arogyavardhini Vati is generally good for following liver conditions.
- Fatty liver syndrome
- Edema associated with liver disease
- Inflammatory diseases of the liver
- Viral hepatitis
- Alcoholic hepatitis
- One of the best Ayurvedic medicine for liver disorders. It also works on Liver infections like increased SGOT, SGPT enzymes(ALT/AST) & alkaline phosphate levels.
Skin Diseases In most of the skin diseases, it is used along with kaishore guggul and gandhak rasayan.
- It helps in reducing lipid deposition in the body & thus reduces the cholesterol levels in your blood & also doesn’t allow excess fat to get deposited in the body. Ultimately it helps in keeping your arteries and veins blockage free and protects from many heart diseases and thus is used as a cardiac tonic in Ayurvedic medicine.
It also prevents the deposition of plaque in the blood vessels. It also prevents atherosclerosis (hardening of blood vessels). However, it may not act directly on reducing the elevated blood pressure, but as it reduces lipids levels and sometimes, high cholesterol levels and atherosclerosis are the main causes of hypertension. It works very slowly and its action can appear only after 3 to 4 month regular therapy with Ayurvedic Medicine for the Liver.
- It is used widely as an adjuvant in chronic fevers & obesity.
- One of the best ayurvedic medicine for anorexia and stomach disorders.
- It is also used in the treatment of hepatitis A, B & C as well.
- It activates liver functioning and acts like mild purgative due to the presence of kutki. It detoxifies the body by inducing loose stools. Thus ayurvedic medicine for lever protects the liver by removing toxins. Aarogyavardhani Vati can cure chronic constipation and gastric trouble.
- It acts as an excellent appetizer and improves your appetite.
- Its continuous use also cures skin related infections & diseases. Regular consumption of Aarogyavardhani Vati can improve the complexion & health of your skin.
- It also helps in clearing the bile deposition in your body that can lead to spleen and liver-related problems.
- It can also help in the formation of red blood cells in the blood and increases its count in the blood.
- Its regular use can help to cure problems related to your hair and skin like- itching, eczema, psoriasis, urticaria, etc.
- Pyorrhea a problem of the teeth and gums can be cured by using Aarogyavardhani Vati.
- Aarogyavardhani Vati if taken along with some cow’s milk can be used to cure water retention.