Pushyanug Churan is an Ayurvedic formulation HERBS FOR LEUCORRHOEA. It is indicated in Stri-rogadhikar or gynaecological conditions. Pushyanug Churan is used in the treatment and strengthening of the internal organs of women. The internal organs like Uterus, Vagina are the most sensitive parts of the body. These sensitive parts are always subjected to intense pressure due to various types of activities like strenuous exercise in gym, swimming, horse riding etc. This can lead to weakness in these organs and make women more prone to various diseases. Anciently, the remedies are famous herbs for leucorrhoea treatment.
Taste (Rasa) – Astringent, Pungent, Sweet and Bitter
Potency (Veerya)- Warm (Ushna)
EFFECTS ON TRIDOSHAS
It calms vata, pitta and kapha.
Reference : Bhaisajya Ratnavali.
10 gms of each of Pushyanug churan contains: Cyclea peltata (Patha) Eugenia jambolana (Jambu-bija majja) Mango seed(Amra- bija majja) Shilabheda (Aerua lanata) Berberis aristata ( Rasanjana, Daruharidra ) Cissampelos pareira (Ambasthaki) Salmalia malabarica(Mocharasa,Shalmali) Mimosa pudica( Samanga ,lajjalu) Nelumbo nucifera (Padma kesara ,Kamala) Crocus sativus (Vahlika ,Kumkuma) Aconitum heterophyllum (Ativisa) Cyperus rotundus (Musta) Aegle marmelos (Bilva) Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) Red Ochre(Gairika) Myrica nagi (Katphala) Black pepper (Maricha) Zingiber officinalis (Shunti) Vitis vinifera( Mrdvika, Draksha) Pterocarpus santalinus (Rakta candana) Oroxylum indicum(Katvanga ,Araluka) Holarrhena antidysenterica (Vatsaka ,Kutaja) Hemidesmus indicus(Anantha,Shwetasariva) Woodfordia fruticosa (Dhataki) Glycyrrhiza glabra(Madhuka,Yasti) Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) Benefits of Pushyanug Churan Role of Pushyanug churan in treating various gynaecological disorders has been widely recognized is used in form HERBS FOR LEUCORRHOEA.
- This is very useful in problems related to the female reproductive system like Metrorrhagia (abnormal bleeding), Fibroids, Endometriosis. Pushyanug churan is indicated for all menstrual disorders involving congestion in the female reproductive channel.
- In women suffering from Leucorrhoea, Uterine tumors, this churan reduces and dries up excess water stagnation. This powder contains all herbs for Leucorrhoea or white discharge.
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods) – Due to vitiated kapha and pitta, there is obstruction in blood flow causing the pain. Pushyanug churan helps to relieve these problems.
- Menstrual irregularities such as mid cycle bleeding are normalized. In these issues, Shatavari & Ashoka are used along with it.
- Inflammation and irritation of female internal parts is treated with this powder of herbs.
- Pregnancy – This is useful in pregnancy and used in conditions like restless fetus and mid-term bleeding.
- Post -partum to astringe the uterus muscles and purify the lactation channel.
- Blood conditions involving excess bleeding, especially from bowel and urinary system astringed and rectified.
- It specifically focuses on rakta dhatu, and the reckless movement of blood flooding out of its channel is addressed by reducing the stagnation that is causing the overflow.
- The blood nourishing action of the herbs helps to treat anemia. As a vasoconstrictor it tonifies the capillaries and assists the relaxation–contraction cycle in the capillary beds.
- Pain and uterine spasm caused by irritation of the nervous system are soothed by this churan.
- This combination is an ideal set of herbs for Leucorrhoea. This combination stops the formation of white discharge & all the herbs have anti-bacterial & anti-fungal action.