Herbs for Knee Pain Shallaki
Boswellia serrata Shallaki
ONE OF THE BEST HERBS FOR KNEE PAIN
Names in different languages
English name- Boswellia, Indian Olibanum tree,
Gum is called Indian frankincense, Boswellia gum
Hindi name- Salay, Salai
Parts used: Gum raisin
Composition Each capsule contains: Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) ole-gum resin extract – 750 mg
Chemical Composition: Bark B- sitosterol, Glucosides The resin consists of monoterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes, tetracyclic triterpenic acids, and four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids. One of the principal constituents in the gum resin is boswellic acid, which exhibits anti-inflammatory activity.
Pureesha virajaniya – Group of herbs that impart natural color to feces
Sushruta- Rodhradi gana, Eladi Gana (gum)
Vagbhata – Gum – Eladi Gana, Rodhradi Gana,
Bhavaprakasha – Vatadi Varga (Bark),
Karpooradi Varga (resin)
Energetics of Shallaki
According to Ayurveda
Rasa (taste on tongue): Kashaya (Astringent), Madhura – sweet, Tikta (Bitter)
Guna (Pharmacological Action): Laghu (Light), Rooksha – Dryness
Virya (Action): Sheet (HeatingCooling)
Vipaka (transformed state after digestion): Katu (Pungent)
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Pitta
Part used– Bark, gum
According to Charaka Samhita- shallaki is used in cleansing nasal therapy(Shirovirechaneeya).
According to Sushruta Samhita shallaki has been told to exhibit- styptic like activity stambana – i.e. antidiarrhoeal. It also mentioned its use in cough, asthma, blood in stool, pain in the region of the bladder, etc.
According to Astanga Hradaya Shallaki can be used in mradhu kind of smoke, for shaman type of doomapaana and also in ulcers after suturing. Also, explained as the best herb for knee pain treatment. According to Priya Nighantu – Shallaki is used especially in yoni yoga(vaginal diseases) and Dhupanartha. Herb functions:
- Stops wear and tear of joints.
- Inhibits glycosaminoglcans degradation, an important element in the structural building blocks of joint cartilage that supports normal lubrication and shock absorbing.
- Cures joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.
- The analgesic properties of Shallaki help alleviate arthritic pain and improves joint mobility and flexibility. In Ayurveda, Shallaki is one of the best herbs for knee pain treatment.
- Useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis.
- Widely used as a substitute for modern pain killer medicines.
- It also possesses promises on cancer treatment.
- Used mainly for the treatment of osteoarthritis and muscular pains.
- Helps to cure Joint pains after menopause.
- Central nervous system: it is used in memory loss. The fraction potentiated secobarbitone in shallaki-induced hypnosis.
- Cardiovascular system: it is cardio protective.
- Respiratory system: it is used in chronic cough and dyspnea, Helps in treating Bronchospasm induced in asthma,
- Reproductive system: it is used in leucorrhea and spermatorrhea.
- Musculoskeletal system: The gum resin is used as an ointment for sores and has anti-inflammatory, anti-atherosclerotic, and anti-arthritic activities. The non-phenolic fraction of the gum resin had marked sedative and analgesic action.
- Indicated in Diarrhea, dysentery, diuretic, diaphoretic, antipyretic, stomachic, emmenagogue, diaphoretic, astringent.
- It relieves the rigidness in the joint due to the storage of fats or starch in joints.
- Recently, Boswellia or Shallaki has also provided promises in the field of Oncology.
Boswellia serrata essential oil Also called Frankincense Oil – is used in aromatherapy. It is used by palm inhalation. It improves mental clarity and concentration. Essential oil is added to skin cream to improve skin cream’s efficacy. The oil is also used for massage. Orally, it is used for the treatment of low digestion strength, this is also called Herbs for Knee Pain. It has the potential to treat ovarian cancer .
Special Instructions: Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Research: Anti-inflammatory activity
Effect on diabetes, liver enzymes and lipid levels Boswellia serrata essential oil induces tumor cell-specific apoptosis and suppresses tumor aggressiveness in cultured human breast cancer cells
Advantages Unlike other NSAIDs, Shallaki is gentle on the stomach and doesn’t cause gastric irritation or ulcers (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, etc.) Unlike other NSAIDs, Shallaki doesn’t have any side effects like kidney or liver toxicity.
- It can be used for the long term without causing any side effects on the body.
FOR KNEE PAIN Turmeric, Ashwagandha & Shallaki are the best herbs for knee pain. Combination helps.
Why ayurveda24 Shallaki?
Ø Our products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence.
Ø Bio-equivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted.
Ø Ayurveda 24 follows chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance.
Ø We sell authentic & make potent extracts of the best herbs for knee pain.
Ø The raw herb is gathered from the lush green & pollution free atmosphere of the Himalayan region, south India –Kerala & Madhya Pradesh.
Ø Organic Product Ø Specialized method adopted to make extracts so that the herb does not lose its working element and ‘Guna’.
Any confusion? Please call/what’s app/ Viber us for a free consultation!!!!
Medicine, Herbs for Knee Pain will be prescribed by our own Ayurvedic Physicians. Have any questions do email us or WhatsApp/call/Viber +918699017567