Diabetes is a major problem these days. A sedentary lifestyle is the main cause of diabetes. Diabetes may cause a bundle of complications like diabetic foot ulcers. The diabetic foot ulcer can be considered as Dushta Vrana in Ayurveda. In our ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, we do manage to prevent diabetic foot as well.
According to Ayurveda diabetic foot can be treated by the following ways:
In Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes and to prevent diabetic foot following ayurvedic products are used-
- Chandraprabha Vati
- Madhusam powder
- Swaran Shila
- Diabetes Care Tablet
Note- These ayurvedic products can be purchased online easily after consulting at Dr. Aggarwals Ayurvedic Panchakarma and Research Center (Ayurveda24).
According to Ayurveda, diet and lifestyle play a very important role to prevent diabetic foot.
- Flaxseed oil
- Ginger tea
- Fennel seeds
- Castor oil
- Indian gooseberry
Make Your Nerves Strong:
Use Carrot juice and spinach juice. Massage regularly.
Use Essential Oils:
Lavender and geranium
It will help improve blood circulation and oxygen flow to legs and feet.
Lose Excess Weight:
Shed the excess weight to keep your cholesterol and blood glucose levels under control.
Take Warm Water Baths:
A warm bath relaxes tired muscles.
Take Care of Your Feet:
- Keep your feet and nails clean to avoid infection.
- If there is any wound or cut in the feet seek medical care immediately.
- Wear socks and comfortable shoes to protect your feet from infection and injury.
- Avoid doing activities that may injure your feet in any way.
Quit Smoking and Alcohol
Diabetic Foot Management
Use some medicines along with panchakarma treatment for the management of diabetic foot.
- Leech therapy
- Wash the wound regularly with a decoction
- Fumigation of the wound with turmeric
- Dressing with ayurvedic herbal oils like jatyadi oil
- Our treatment is a very effective ayurvedic treatment for diabetes and its complications like a diabetic foot.
For any queries you can call/viber/whats app at +918699017567